- AACCNJ: is an authorized provider offering technical assistance to COVID-19 impacted small businesses applying for SBA funding
- Community Development Financial Institution (CDFI): Contact List contains local financial services providers with locations throughout New York State, and often serve communities that are not served by traditional banks and financial institutions.
- Department of Homeland Security: offers guidance in developing a Business Continuity Plan.
- Entrepreneurship Assistance Centers (EAC): provides instruction, training, technical assistance and support services to new and aspiring entrepreneurs in local communities.
- New York Small Business Development Centers (NYSBDC): provides small business owners and entrepreneurs in New York with confidential business counseling, training, and business research at no cost.
- NYC Small Business Services: online training programs.
- The M/WBE Leadership Association is funded by the NYC Council and its member organizations are available to help you get certified as an M/WBE, develop proposals, secure funds for projects, and connect to potential customers.